Here is a new page that will show members items for sale. We aim to connect buyers and sellers with a very small commission for the club.
- Valves –– probably 50 -100 altogether, Power valves i.e. 6146, 807, 813. Higher frequency (what look like) double tetrodes, 832 etc.. Many metalised valves 12sk7, 12c8 etc. Several small scope tubes. Quite a lot of octals of the domestic receiver type. These are selling well.
- 432 Mc/s cavities (adjustable), four silver plated cavities in a new wooden cradle. Each one about the size of a large ‘bulk’ coffee tin.
- Five valve radios, one looks as if it is missing a valve or two. Only given these a quick glance but we plugged in the ones with a ‘modern’ mains plug and they both seem to work.
- TS280 75 watt 2m mobile rig. 80 channels with home made 12v mains supply so you can use at home too. Complete with handbook. circa 1970 -80.
- Trolozoid, unused circa 1944.
Contact us via Club (see Contact us) or send a landline telephone number to G3TPJ QTHR.